Automate customer service, case handling or any email based business process
Available with multiple language support from English, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and more. Using AI, the Emailbot can understand inbound emails, classify, and extract relevant information for intelligent automation processing.
With the ability to also identify the intentions of the sender, the Emailbot can be configured to perform different actions for different mail categories and types of requests. Through the extraction of key information elements and integration capabilities, full end to end automatic processing of a request can be seamlessly executed. We target up to 90% automation grade. In a similar way, the Emailbot can also read and work with email attachments.
- 24/7 availability, immediate response for your customer service or case handling team
- Automatically handle routine emails and attachments allowing your people to focus on more value adding tasks
- Off the shelf solution to classify any type of email and extract information - no heavy IT project
- Flexible interaction or integration with core systems or other automation tools
- Classify emails
- Extract key information points from the emails
- Forward, categorize, answer or archive emails
- Interact with other business applications to perfrom actions based on the emails (ie. creating case in MS Dynamics or archiving attachments with meta info in SharePoint)
Simplifai as is a Norwegian ISV, headquartered in Oslo, Norway with subsidiaries in Ukraine and India. The company develops solutions to automate business processes with high volumes of natural language communication. The company is an IP co-sell certified Microsoft partner.
Simplifai’s approach to automating business processes through off-the-shelf, easily configurable products reduce both risks and investments normally associated with AI driven automation projects.
Learn more about Simplifai at www.simplifai.ai/en/