Replications provides easy management and transfer of shared data between companies.
Application Replications is an easy way to centralize basic data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- The application synchronizes and replicates data between companies. This ensures data consistency throughout the organization.
- With this extension you can define the main company where the basic data will be maintained.
- You select the receiving companies and the data (tables and fields) to be replicated.
An example of the most common data needed for replication
Customers / Suppliers / General Ledger Accounts / Vendors / Dimensions / Items / User Roles.
- The user can set any number of receiving (target) companies to which the data will be replicated.
- Replications takes place on the basis of defining a task queue in the target companies.
Benefits of using this app:
- intuitive replication settings
- ensuring data consistency
- fast implementation of changes to individual companies
- faster definition of new companies in the group using predefined data and global settings
- easier communication between companies (standardized data)
- reduction of duplicate data
- master data must not be customized in individual companies
- easy to check and correct data synchronization errors
Replications is available in all markets where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
English, German, French, Czech
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.