AMC Banking 365 Business
by AMC Banking
Secure and efficient integration between your bank and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you, like other Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central users, still manually enter your credit transfers in your bank? Does your staff spend countless hours matching incoming payments with open invoices in accounts receivables?
You can drastically reduce errors and time spent on redundant tasks by adopting a new workflow powered by AMC Banking.
AMC Banking 365 Business for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an intelligent, simplified and flexible banking and cash management service. Centralize your banking functions for over 600 of the world's largest banks in one automated, agile module.
AMC Banking 365 Business enables you to effortlessly execute payments and credit transfers to your vendors. Simply enter the payments within standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and upload them to your web bank.
Just as easily, streamline your bank reconciliation process, and reduce time consuming data entry, increase efficiency while reducing costly errors with an intelligent auto matching algorithm.You can see more information about out modules at www.amcbanking.com
- AMC Banking Fundamentals is standard in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and no installation is needed.
- AMC Banking Plus is perfect for file-based users. Here we have added substantially more functions tailored to your localization and basis payment types while improving the reconciliation auto match function.
- AMC Banking Enterprise is for clients with enhanced security needs and a more customized banking process. AMC will provide our Enterprise users with a dedicated server for your organization tailored around your distinct requirements. This server makes it possible to use a Host2Host communication with supported banks, allowing you to automatically import bank statements to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and send payments directly from the Payment Journal to your bank without logging in to your bank’s web portal.
- Supported banks:
Nordea, Swedbank, Danske Bank, DNB Nord, Sydbank, Jyske Bank, HSBC, Bank Mendes Gans, SEB, Barclays,
Bank of America, Rabobank, Credit Suisse, Royal Bank of Canada, ABN AMRO BankJ.P. Morgan Chase,
Spar Nord, Handelsbanken, BNP Paribas, Wells Fargo, Bank of Montreal, Commerzbank and more.
Additional informationMore information about the modules
How to get started
- This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Iceland, Mexico, Netherlands,
- New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Czechia
- This app is available in English, Danish, Dutch, German, French, Finnish, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, Bulgarian, Czech, Estonian, Greek, Croatian, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean,
- Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese