Teamwork for Outlook
by Teamwork Integrations
Teamwork for Outlook allows you to create a task easily and attach email items to a task.
Teamwork is the only all-in-one project management platform built specifically for client work. We help more than 20,000 businesses grow and scale by being more efficient, organized, profitable, and happy.
Deliver work on time and on budget, eliminate client chaos, and understand profitability, all in one platform.
Teamwork for Outlook allows you to create a task—and attach all email items to a task—without leaving Outlook.
With this extension you can:
- Create a task: You can easily create a task by clicking Create task in the Outlook bottom bar. And also you can assign a task to anyone in your team, easily set a due date too.
- Attach files to a task: You can easily create a task with an email or any associated files. To do so just go to attach files to a task page, choose the task you'd like to add an email and any associated files to, and click save.
- Teamwork for Outlook supports the following versions of Outlook: Outlook on Windows(Microsoft 365), Outlook on Mac(Microsoft 365), and Outlook on the web.
Note: You'll need a free or paid Teamwork account to use Teamwork for Outlook.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.