Copilot for Sales
by Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft Copilot for Sales reimagines the way sellers work.
Microsoft Copilot for Sales is an AI assistant designed for sellers to maximize productivity and close more deals. It brings next-generation AI and sales insights from their CRM platform into the Microsoft 365 productivity tools that they use daily like Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Word. Sellers will be able to work more efficiently and improve customer experiences with email assistance, personalized sales content creation, AI-generated insights, and recommendations for next steps. Sales managers can empower their teams with AI-powered manager insights and collaboration tools. Copilot for Sales can also be customized according to your business needs. Copilot for Sales integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Salesforce Sales Cloud, and can be configured to connect to other sales solutions.
A Microsoft 365 Global Administrator is required to install and set up Copilot for Sales. Copilot for Sales may be subject to an additional free or paid license. For more details, please access the Copilot for Sales website or contact your Microsoft representative.
Copilot for Sales allows administrators and users to access content and share data outside of Microsoft 365, including with third-party customer relationship management (CRM) services. Such data sharing is subject to Microsoft and applicable third-party CRM terms and conditions. Data sharing is not enabled until administrators and users in your organization consent to connect their Microsoft work or school account with their CRM account.
Copilot for Sales for Microsoft Teams will have permission to participate in Teams meetings and collect Teams meetings data such as meeting recordings and transcripts.
Copilot for Sales now works with Microsoft 365 Chat. Users can ask sales questions such as:
- "Get competitor summary for Fabrikam"
- "Show details about opportunity 500 widget order"
- "Summarize account fabrikam"
Discover more with these helpful links:
- [Explore what's possible with Copilot for Sales](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2259005)
- Check out our [FAQ](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2258498)
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.