Go paperless with easy document management, organized storage, and control over attachments
Are you ready to digitize your processes and move to a paperless office with just a few clicks?
Then start now with Document Archive!
Document Archive provides the storage of attachments on master data like customers, vendors & items, but also on your purchase and sales documents. Of course these attachments are transferred to posted documents as well.
This with an easy drag-and-drop method to prevent unnecessary actions like saving on your desktop before storing it in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
With the additional features of document categories and permission by document category you are in complete control of how the attachments are organized and who can access & modify them.
Document Archive stores the data in an online environment (like SharePoint and Azure Blob Storage). This ensures that you access your attachments at any time and at any place!
The feature PDF Archive enables you to automatically save send documents like Sales Invoices or Purchase Orders as a PDF in the Document Archive.
Now it is also possible to organize your files in the folder structure of SharePoint for more enhanced possibilities!
Features & Benefits
- Easy storage with drag-and-drop functionality
- Drag-and-Drop directly from Microsoft Outlook
- Available on more than 95 pages for master data like customers, vendors & items, documents and posted documents of purchase, sales, service and more!
- Use document categories to organize your attachments
- Set up permissions per document category and user group
- Online storage options like SharePoint and Azure Blob Storage
- Completely customizable folder structure
- PDF Archive functionality to automatically archive your sent documents like Sales Invoices or Purchase Orders
- Transfer Document Archive files from Item / Resource to Purchase / Sales documents
- Use Document Archive files as attachments for emails of your documents
- Set up easily with a wizard for a quick start
Do you want to work more efficient? Just click on the "FREE TRIAL" button and try the app Document Archive for free. Or visit our product website.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Dutch and English
This app is available to all countries supported by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.