Easily Automate Business Rules and Processes using the InRule® Decision Platform
No Code? No Problem!
The InRule Difference
- Easily create complex business logic for lead routing, claims authorization, loan eligibility, product pricing and much more
- Leverage tightly integrated rule authoring and testing with Dynamics 365/Dataverse entities and data
- Seamlessly promote rule changes across environments
- Take advantage of the elasticity of the cloud to meet evolving business needs
Before You Begin
Please note that InRule for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an integral component connecting your Dynamics 365/Dataverse instance with the InRule Decision Platform in the cloud. The ‘Getting Started’ page contained in the InRule Dynamics Solution will guide you through the required setup and configuration to get quickly up and running with InRule.
Also note that this application will automatically create and configure a role to be used by the service account that will connect from the Decision Platform to your Dynamics instance. For ease of use this role is created with read access to all base and custom entities. This is only used by the service account to load additional related records when running rules, and a custom role can be created and assigned to the service account if greater control is desired.
- For additional information, view the InRule Deployment Guide
- Request an InRule Decision Platform Trial
- Deploy Rule Execution Services from Azure Marketplace