We will provide you with a free, 1-hour briefing on how you can derive tremendous value from Power BI Premium.
This Power BI offer is dedicated to helping public sector organizations develop data cultures within their organizations and in the communities they serve.
Public Sector is different. It has different drivers, goals, requirements and laws. For this reason, for example, the Power BI service that's designed for US government customers differs from the commercial version of the same.
Benefits of a Power BI solution designed for Government.
Provide Actionable Insights:
- You can rely on Power BI for a government solution to turn data into actionable insights for your most important systems.
- Stakeholders throughout government entities need detailed information to act quickly and maintain operational efficiency.
- With Power BI you can deliver data right into their hands with pixel-perfect reports and dashboards.
Involve Many Stakeholders:
- Public policy decisions often involve many stakeholders, many of whom need a personalized view of the relevant data.
- Make sure everyone is on the same page, able to share reports easily, and able to answer their own questions with self-service reporting.
Improve Operational Efficiency:
- Ensure that your mission-critical systems are operating at efficiency with performance analytics and reporting.
- Collaborate to solve problems with meaningful visualizations of your governmental data and quickly enact changes by distributing interactive reports and dashboards.
Enable Citizen Services:
- Use your data to make services for citizens better.
- Push for positive societal change, lower crime rates, promote citizen well-being and build better programs.
- Power BI for government agencies help citizens with actionable insights that can be embedded inside the applications and websites they expose to the public.
Power BI Premium supports larger data volumes (you can publish datasets up to 10GB) and supports greater performance (refresh data up to 48x per day). With Power BI Premium you can share your content with individuals outside of your organization to view all Power BI content including paginated and interactive reports.
There are several reasons why customers want, and even need, a Power BI Premium solution:
- Per user and per capacity licensing options so organizations can choose the best package for their needs and automatically add capacity when needed (per capacity only)
- The ability to scale beyond resource capacity with auto scale and pay-as-you-go pricing without experiencing drops in performance
- Enables individuals to author, engage in advanced self-service BI and take advantage of all capabilities of premium without unlimited distribution
- Huge dataset storage and no user quota: 100 TB of storage for each capacity provisioned
- Higher dataset refresh rates: query performance of your reports and dashboards is protected from activity of other users in power bi service
- Noisy neighbors isolation: 48 per day
- Supports cloud architecture and on-premises. Get dedicated capacity nodes in cloud and Power BI Report Server (PBIRS) to be used On-Premises
We will discuss and understand your current business insight goals in an open and collaborative conversation that will cover:
- Review of current BI state: you will quickly describe us the current state, where you want to go and constraints
- Business questions that compel you and the lack of answers you get from your current BI setup
- Business/IT decision makers
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Managers
During this briefing we will:
- Explore Power BI Premium benefits
- Compare reporting options: SSRS, Power BI Premium, Power BI Embedded and Hybrid scenarios
- Power BI Premium licensing and capacity options
- Assess if licensed Microsoft technologies are available and evaluate the best Power BI Premium implementation approach