We will provide you with a free, 1-hour briefing on how you can derive tremendous value from Power BI Premium.
Shape the future of sustainability in real-time
With Microsoft Power BI you can improve and transform the way sustainable energy is managed and generate value across energy production, supply, distribution, and consumption using data-driven insights.
Climate change is here, and industries and consumers around the world are mobilizing to meet it at scale. Energy leaders have an opportunity to become environment change agents to meet the needs of tomorrow and deliver strategies essential to business continuity.
Your organization can make a more measurable impact in following areas.
Operate for the future: predict and plan for future customer demand.
- Help reduce operational variables and environmental impact by increasing real-time visibility of operations across the energy value chain
- Get more out of your investment in IoT-enabled remote tracking by using it to drive AI analytics and actionable insights for sustainable decision-making
- Transform reactive decisions to predictive and preventive strategies with enhanced critical equipment and resource management in energy production and distribution channels
Transition to clean: accelerate your transformation to renewable energy sources.
- Deepen data insights that can help you discover ways to reduce carbon emissions and deliver new renewable energy sources
- Identify trends and impacts of greenhouse emissions using powerful visualizations and AI-enabled analytics
- Improve production techniques and use advanced analytics to support an intelligent smart grid that enables an increased share of renewable energy
Reimagine energy: envision sustainable energy for an increasingly digital world.
- Manage smart and efficient energy on a global and local scale
- Identify new business models through AI-driven analysis of energy distribution, consumption, and customer demand in real time
- Build a data-informed culture that uses business intelligence to identify and deliver on environmental standards and best practices for the energy industry
Power BI Premium Features
Power BI Premium supports larger data volumes (you can publish datasets up to 10GB) and supports greater performance (refresh data up to 48x per day). With Power BI Premium you can share your content with individuals outside of your organization to view all Power BI content including paginated and interactive reports.
There are several reasons why customers want, and even need, a Power BI Premium solution:
- Per user and per capacity licensing options so organizations can choose the best package for their needs and automatically add capacity when needed (per capacity only)
- The ability to scale beyond resource capacity with auto scale and pay-as-you-go pricing without experiencing drops in performance
- Enables individuals to author, engage in advanced self-service BI and take advantage of all capabilities of premium without unlimited distribution
- Huge dataset storage and no user quota: 100 TB of storage for each capacity provisioned
- Higher dataset refresh rates: query performance of your reports and dashboards is protected from activity of other users in power bi service
- Noisy neighbors isolation: 48 per day
- Supports cloud architecture and on-premises. Get dedicated capacity nodes in cloud and Power BI Report Server (PBIRS) to be used On-Premises
We will discuss and understand your current business insight goals in an open and collaborative conversation that will cover:
- Review of current BI state: you will quickly describe us the current state, where you want to go and constraints
- Business questions that compel you and the lack of answers you get from your current BI setup
- Business/IT decision makers
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Managers
During this briefing we will:
- Explore Power BI Premium benefits
- Compare reporting options: SSRS, Power BI Premium, Power BI Embedded and Hybrid scenarios
- Power BI Premium licensing and capacity options
- Assess if licensed Microsoft technologies are available and evaluate the best Power BI Premium implementation approach