OmniFY Order Configurator
por Omni Logic Solutions
Order Configurator to Create Items and Assembly BOMs with Questions and Answers
OmniFY Order Configurator - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
A comprehensive solution designed to create Items & Assembly Orders from Sales Quotes and Sales Orders based on a series of selections made by the user.
Best suited for organization that require Make-to-Order or Assemble-to-Order with features and functionalities that help.
No Credit Card required for a free 30 day Trial with no commitments - Sign up Today and start using.
Why use OmniFY Order Configurator
When you have Customer that wants a custom product or you are a business that sells custom products OmniFY Order Configurator makes it easy to select custom options and create the Order.
Benefits of using OmniFY Concur Expense Standard
- Create Quotes and Order for Custom Products
- Create and Configure Products with easy selections
- Eliminate manual creation of Assembly Items and Assembly Orders
- Configure and Customize Production (Manufacturing) Orders on the Fly
- Copy Previously Created Selections
- Automate Items, Assembly Orders, Production Orders
- Built for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Features and Functionality:
- Works with simple and complex products which require configuration
- Setup products by simple selections available which can be predefined
- Suitable for products that require complex Assembly or Production items
- Configure base items or edit and update existing items
- Selections reflect Sale price automatically
- Costs are calculated from Items, Resources in the Selections
- Use G/L Accounts for expenses and add special instructions
If you have any questions or need assistance with setup please do not hesitate to Contact Us
Supported Editions :
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium
Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America