por E Foqus Canada Inc.
Create seamless connections between your data and SharePoint and automatically generate documents.
Are you looking for a way to create a seamless connection between Dynamics 365 Business Central and SharePoint?
If you use Dynamics 365 Business Central and SharePoint side by side, then you may be spending a lot of time duplicating tasks in both platforms in order to keep files consistent and up to date. Thankfully, the SharePoint Connector is here to make duplicate tasks a thing of the past by seamlessly integrating Dynamics 365 Business Central and SharePoint.
SharePoint Connector seamlessly connects data in SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
The SharePoint Connector application by E Foqus can help you save precious time by effortlessly connecting data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to a SharePoint Document Library. This means that you will no longer need to leave Business Central to navigate to SharePoint, or the other way around.
SharePoint Connector enables you to:
- Save time by enabling users to view content located in a SharePoint folder directly from Dynamics 365 Business Central without navigating back and forth between applications
- Boost productivity by enabling users to create and send invoices in Dynamics 365 Business Central and automatically store them in SharePoint
- Reduce errors by generating documents from templates in Dynamics 365 Business Central and automatically adding them to a specified folder in SharePoint
- Ensure data consistency by seamlessly mapping data types in Dynamics 365 Business Central to specific SharePoint folders
- Avoid duplicate tasks by enabling users to quickly add files to SharePoint directly from Dynamics 365 Business Central for seamless data referencing and document organization without switching between the two applications
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
This app supports all countries where Business Central is available
The app is available in Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), German (all areas), Spanish (Spain and Mexico), Italian, Icelandic, Dutch (Belgium), Finnish (Finland), French (all areas), Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish and English (all areas)