CalTrade Commodity Trading Solution
por Calsoft Systems
CalTrade enhances Business Central to optimize the business performance of commodity trading firms.
Key Functionality of CalTrade:
- Automated contract profitability projections based on sales, purchasing and shipping expenses
- Report generation helps to provide analytical insights into import/export processes.
- Ability to handle quantity changes within released contracts
- Freight expense control by selected Incoterm conditions
- Automated sales and purchasing status management and approval procedure for efficiency and accuracy
- Helps with tracking required documents of International trade.
- Integrates with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and its logistics modules, including Sales and Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM) as well as Financial Accounting (FA).
- Improves customs processes by generating pre-shipment and post-shipment documents BC (Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice (Packing List), Shipping Bill/Bill of Export)
- Forward Exchange Contracts can be managed in real-time by ERP
Supported Editions: The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions
of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Supported Countries: United States and Japan. Supported Languages: This app is available in English
(United States) and Japanese (Japan).