Mobile Inventory for LS Central
por LS Retail
Let your employees perform any inventory task where and when needed
Inventory you can run the LS Central powerful inventory functionality on mobile
devices. Let your employees free to manage inventory tasks like picking,
receiving, and stock adjustments wherever they are. Speed up stock-related
tasks, and lighten your employees’ workload both in the front and store back
Speed up and simplify your daily work:
- Update inventory info quickly: scan the barcode on your mobile device, the information is sent straight to LS Central
- View tasks and current inventory info on the spot
- Eliminate paper as data storage
- Add texts and pictures if needed
- Empower employees to serve the customer on the floor
In the Mobile Inventory app, you can:
- Look up item, customer, and vendor master information
- Manage purchase orders
- Pick and receive purchase, transfer, and sales documents
- Make purchase requests from vendors
- Perform stock transfers
- Do stock counting, including cycle counts
- Adjust stock levels without reason codes
- Expand inventory prepacks
- Print labels
- Receive Advance Shipping Notices (ASN) documents with container handling
How does it work?
To use the Mobile Inventory app for LS Central, you need to have:
- LS Central (unified retail management system available on AppSource)
- Commerce Service for LS Central (included with LS Central)
- An Android device
All the setup of mobile inventory (menu, stores, terminals, users…) is retrieved at startup from LS Central.
Master data is replicated from LS Central and stored on the mobile device.
The App has offline capabilities: working data is collected and stored on the handheld, and sent to LS Central when there is a network connection.
The Mobile Inventory app is available for Android, and can run on your favorite hardware.
Learn more about unified commerce software LS Central.
Mobile Inventory supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Business Central.
Supported countries and language:
The Mobile Inventory app is available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam, in English.