Field Inspection App
por KAISPE LLC
Duración de la versión limitada de prueba: 2 horas
Field Inspection Made Easier and Simpler with Powerful KAISPE Field Inspection App
KAISPE Field Inspection App is an AI-based Virtual Field Assistant-powered app, thanks to Azure OpenAI. It assists field service employees in conducting field inspections quickly and safely using online devices. Companies can take advantage of it in several business scenarios, such as inspection of the construction site, factory assets, infrastructure, public works, etc. It lets users quickly generate projects and jobs, acquire the best possible routing information to customer locality, start and finish allocated jobs, and capture images directly through the app.
Here Are A Few Notable Features of Our Solution:
- Real-time cooperation between customer service, customer, and field service squad
- Time logging for jobs with numerous job statuses
- The field service crew can find the customer’s location using Google or Bing Maps and use smart routing to reach the customer's location
- Helps in managing customer assets and analyze big volumes of
- Automated report generation and distribution
- Hassle-free asset management & On-field compliance
- Modern UI/UX design for an intuitive experience
- Highly configurable Asset inspection checklist
- Separate dashboards for field engineers and back office
- Project, job and workforce management
- Conduct inspections seamlessly, even in areas with limited or no internet connectivity.
- Utilize the checklist feature without the need for an internet connection, ensuring flexibility and efficiency in various environments.
- AI-powered Field Assistant for field engineers with rapid problem-solving, including voice capabilities
- Incorporating artificial intelligence into a knowledge base to ensure the maintenance of customer assets
- Connected Assets: App seamlessly integrates with an IoT portal for out of box management of customer assets, automated job creation triggered by alerts and notifications, and provides AI-driven suggestions for addressing relevant issues
- Using Generative AI to analyses inspection data, predict potential issues, and provide tailored, proactive maintenance recommendations
- Utilize AI capabilities to automatically identify objects in the image and include them in the report
- Leverage AI competences to detect any anomalies or irregularities on-site from the captured image(s)
*Prerequisites for Subscription and Installation: (foundation app)
- Microsoft License Requirement: Ensure that your organization holds relevant Microsoft 365 and/or Microsoft Power Platform license(s) for optimal application functionality.
- Follow the guide to create a connection with SharePoint and configure the flows accordingly.
- Break fix support after product deployment will be provided and separate contract will be signed.
- Customers will be able to use our Self-service Portal to log their tickets and additional related materials.
- Hotfixes will be provided to the customers without any cost via email.
Explore our website to learn more about our products and services, including MS Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, as well as our SaaS and PaaS offerings.