Azure Pipelines for Microsoft Teams
por Microsoft Corporation
An app to monitor Azure Pipelines from Microsoft Teams channels
Azure Pipelines enables you to continuously build, test, and deploy to any platform or cloud. It has native container support, flexible workflows, advanced deployment scenarios like approvals and gates, as well as a rich marketplace of extensions to support anything you need. Azure Pipelines offers cloud-hosted pipelines for Linux, macOS, and Windows and provides unlimited minutes and 10 parallel jobs for free for open source projects. Connect to GitHub or any other Git provider and deploy continuously.
With the Azure Pipelines app for Microsoft Teams, you will always know the up to date status of your pipeline. Save time by setting up and managing subscriptions for events from your Teams channels. Get notifications for all pipeline events or reduce the number of notifications by filtering on status and other fields. Subscribe to checks and approval pending notifications and approve or reject requests right from your Teams channels – from the browser, desktop app or while on the go using the mobile app. Search and share pipeline status with your collegues or use a URL to start a conversation about a pipeline with them.
• Subscribe to receive default notifications for your pipelines from any project or organization
• Add / remove notifications and change settings to suit your needs – right from Teams
• Approve or reject requests from your Teams channels
• Search and share pipeline status
• Use URLs to get previews and start conversations with your colleagues
Capacidades del complemento
- Puede enviar datos por Internet
- Este complemento puede obtener acceso a información personal en el mensaje activo, como números de teléfono, direcciones postales o URL. Es posible que el complemento envíe estos datos a servicios de terceros. Otros elementos del buzón no se pueden leer ni modificar.