Easily create, schedule, and join StarLeaf video meetings directly from Microsoft Teams
From instant team huddles, to supplier reviews, and weekly updates, StarLeaf for Microsoft Teams allows users to meet with anyone, anywhere, on any device.
With the StarLeaf for Microsoft Teams integration, you can create, schedule, and join StarLeaf video meetings directly from any Teams chat or channel.
Set up is easy, and you can invite anyone, even if they are not a Teams user or are not part of your organization.
No video? No problem! All meeting invites include easy joining options, including joining from StarLeaf room systems, with StarLeaf app, by phone, or from a 3rd party room system including Cisco, Poly, and Lifesize.
StarLeaf for Microsoft Teams integrates with the StarLeaf scheduler for Outlook office 365 and scheduled StarLeaf meetings synchronize seamlessly with your Outlook calendar. Edit and update your guest list and meeting details as often as you need to and invite anyone with an email address.
Select the StarLeaf for Microsoft Teams icon to schedule or create your StarLeaf meeting, and then just click the link to join.
You’ll need a StarLeaf account to use StarLeaf for Microsoft Teams. If you don’t already have one, you can get your free StarLeaf account here or we’ll guide you through sign up when you install StarLeaf for Microsoft Teams.
StarLeaf designs and builds world-class video conferencing for enterprises, bringing people together, wherever they are, to do what they do best.
Meet better. Meet StarLeaf.
To find out more visit starleaf.com
Chat with the app to ask questions and find info
Insert content from the app directly into messages
Get notifications from the app in a channel
Created by: StarLeaf
Privacy and permissions
This app will have permission to:
- Receive messages and data that I provide to it.
- Send me messages and notifications.
- Access my profile information such as my name, email address, company name and preferred language.
- Receive messages and data that team members provide to it in a channel.
- Send messages and notifications in a channel.
- Access this team's information such as team name, channel list and roster (including team member's names and email addresses) – and use this to contact them.
Capacidades del complemento
- Puede enviar datos por Internet
- Este complemento puede obtener acceso a información personal en el mensaje activo, como números de teléfono, direcciones postales o URL. Es posible que el complemento envíe estos datos a servicios de terceros. Otros elementos del buzón no se pueden leer ni modificar.