Join us in our Salesforce Winter '21 pilot to organize your chat conversations around Sales and Service records, and engage with your coworkers in a more productive way!
Sales and service teams use Salesforce to manage customer relationships. They also chat in Microsoft Teams and discuss topics relevant to their sales pipeline and service cases.
The Salesforce integration with Teams provides context about Salesforce records in Teams channels and chat conversations. Adding more context keeps team members on the same page and saves time switching between applications.
With the Teams Integration, Salesforce users can:
* Mention Salesforce records (opportunities, accounts, cases, contacts, and leads) in Teams channels and chats to facilitate collaboration.
* Preview more details about records posted in Teams channels and chats.
* Pin records to Teams channel tabs and chats to make them easier to find
* Edit records directly within Teams.
* Post important conversation moments on the Salesforce Chatter feed of records pinned on Teams channel and chat tabs.
To get started:
* Contact Salesforce Support, or your Salesforce Account Executive, to participate in the Salesforce Winter '21 pilot.^
* Once approved and provisioned, go to Setup in your Salesforce org to configure the Teams Integration.
* In the meantime, add the Salesforce App to your Teams tenant from the Teams Admin Center.
The Salesforce integration with Microsoft Teams is available to Microsoft customers licensed with Teams, and Salesforce customers with Sales and Service licenses in Enterprise, or higher editions, orgs.
^To provision the Teams Integration with your free trial version of Salesforce, contact Salesforce support: https://help.salesforce.com/supportandservices