por Microsoft Corporation
Bring your business activities to life in ways that only Microsoft Visio diagrams can visualize
Visio Visual gives an ability to represent Power BI data just like how you want it. Do you wish to represent Power BI data on business process workflows or on a real-world layout like floor plan, industrial layout or on an organization chart or any illustration of your choice? Using Microsoft Visio, you can easily create such illustrative diagrams and with this Visio Visual, you can quickly connect to a Visio diagram hosted on SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business. The underlying Power BI data is then automatically and intelligently linked to the diagram based on its shape properties, eliminating the need to do this manually. In just a few clicks, Visio diagrams become yet another interactive Power BI visualization that can help you make informed decisions faster.
- Import any Visio diagram like flowchart, BPMN, data flow diagram, floor plan, organization chart, network, timeline, electrical, rack, value stream map and more
- Connect to Power BI data automatically using shape properties or manually from within Visio Visual
- Represent Power BI data as color range to signify good/bad states or as text on top of Visio diagram
- Auto-zoom into the diagram when Power BI visual is filtered. Turn the auto-zoom setting ON or OFF to control this feature
- Click on Visio diagram to filter Power BI visuals
- Large Visio diagrams with shape count over 2000 are not supported
- Visio Visual is not yet supported for Export to PowerPoint, and Email subscription
- To include Visio Visual in a Publish to Web report, you must use an unauthenticated Visio diagram
For additional details, read the documentation: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=851657
We’re excited to see what you build with Visio and Power BI!
Reach out to us at email@example.com for any feedback/suggestion.