Business Central Sales Insights
Maximise profitability with an end-to-end view across sales, budgets, costs and profits.
Are you overspending for written reports to get access to your data, resulting in duplicated work and unnecessary expenses? Is your sales reporting still relying on spreadsheets and manual data extraction?
With our Sales reports, no longer will you or your team need to wait weeks or months for reports to be designed, validated, tested and installed.
Our extensive range of 50+ standard sales reports are designed to empower your business and maximise revenue with a 360-degree view across your sales, budgets, costs and profits.
Track your sales
With the Business Central Sales reports, we give you the insights needed to grow your sales. Our Sales report suite brings all of your data from Business Central together in a comprehensive way that allows you to view and analyse data, identify trends for all your items, item categories, resources, customers, salespeople, item attributes and dimensions.
A reliable solution for all your reporting and analytic needs
Our suite of pre-designed reports gives you immediate access to critical information such as:
- Sales Overview
- Daily Sales Overview
- Sales by Customer
- Sales by Item
- Sales by Resource
- Sales by Salesperson
- New Customers
- ABC Customer Classification
- ABC Item Classification
Features and benefits of the Sales app:
- Over 350 measures and over 30 dimensions to ensure that your reporting and analysis tells you what is happening in your business.
- Drill through the data to show source transactions (ledger entries) or customer, item or resource detail pages.
- Decomposition Tree that presents a hierarchical view of your data and allows you to deep dive into your dimensions and attributes in any order.
Q&A is also included where you can ask questions, such as:
- What is my sales and profit by salesperson?
- Who is my biggest customer?
- What is my best-selling item?
Connect your data to Power BI and experience new insights into your sales today
Click 'Get it now' to install the Business Central Sales Insights app.
- Install and configure the Power BI Insights Connector app, to use all our Power BI report suites.
- Purchase and assign Power BI licenses.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
The app is available in English (United States).