por Intech Systems Pvt Ltd.
Automate plant maintenance and take actions ahead of time to prevent disruptions in production
Did you know that most manufacturing units incur major losses due to disruption in the production schedule because of unexpected equipment downtime?
Manufacturing and engineering facilities need to implement the best operational practices to measure and improve the efficiency and availability of their machinery and types of equipment.
With Intech's Plant Maintenance App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can automate preventive maintenance and take actions ahead of time to prevent plant breakdown and avoid disruptions in the production cycle.
With our integrated solution offering two modules- Preventive Maintenance and Breakdown Maintenance, you can automatically generate job cards based on plant maintenance schedules and register complaints in case of a breakdown.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Yearly plant maintenance schedules: A job card is automatically created at the start of each month with an instruction plan that specifies all the parameters to be evaluated.
- Auto-assessment of job specifications: If the instruction plan is clear and within control, the job will be automatically executed. In case of any further approvals or actions, the user will be notified about the next steps.
- Annual preventive maintenance costs: All the costs associated with the maintenance of the plant, including spare parts, allocated resources, and other repair costs are tracked to generate an annual preventive maintenance cost for all machines.
- Reports: Preventive maintenance costs and monthly PMR schedule reports can be generated to derive actionable insights.
- Raise support tickets: If any machine breaks down, the supervisor can raise a ticket to engage the backend maintenance team to take necessary actions against the same.
- Create job cards: Once the complaint is assessed and the parameters are laid out, the job card will be automatically created to carry out the repairs.
- Record time between failures: The system automatically records the time between two failures to improve equipment uptime in the following cycles.
- Reports: Breakdown analysis and MTBF (Mean time between failures) reports can be generated to derive actionable insights.
Any time a new machine is purchased, the equipment master is used to add all vendor details, equipment specifications, components, spare parts details, AMC contracts, calibrations, insurance, and renewal details to assist in case of preventive or breakdown maintenance.
With Intech's Plant Maintenance App for Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can automate monthly preventive maintenance cycles and streamline breakdown activities and repairs to keep operations running smoothly.
Try it today!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium edition only.
This app is available in English (United States).