Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation in Dynamics 365 CRM
Auto-Assign and Distribute Leads/Cases systematically using Round Robin Algorithm
Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation systemically assigns or distributes Leads generated through various sources to respective Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM users. Improve sales process efficiency with automation and ensure fair distribution of workload within your teams.
Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation is available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.x & above, Dataverse (Power Apps). It can be deployed in both On-Premises & Online models.
- Entity Support: Supports OOB as well as Custom Entities
- Round Robin: Distribute Leads evenly among the team in a sequential pattern using Round Robin Algorithm
- Capacity: Assign Leads based on individual capacity of each user
- Rules: Create multiple assignment rules based different selection criteria of the Leads
- Existing Records: Assign existing leads On-demand to users based on the assignment rules
- Order: Set the order for executing lead assignment rules
- Period: Set period to assign work items based on (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly)
- User Availability: Set availability status of users to easily assign incoming Leads (or other entities) based on user availability
- Dashboards: Monitor and analyze the number of Leads assigned to each team member with the help of Dashboards
Recommended Companion App for Automation:
Alerts4Dynamics: A Productivity and automation app for creating, scheduling, and managing alerts and notifications for different entities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. You can create alerts and notifications at record level and global levels. Configure visibility based on users, their roles and their security privileges.
Inogic has over 15+ Apps that helps you maximize value from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our app portfolio spans several categories including Geo-Spatial, Storage and Document Management, User Adoption, SaaS Management, Productivity, Visualization, and Integration. Download today for a Free Trial and find out how these apps help enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience!