Automate and Optimize your Healthcare System using Wipro's Complete Healthcare Solution
Patient Experience is fragmented across key stakeholders – Health care providers, Specialists/care givers and payers. Creating awareness on niche diseases, new medicines & markets is a challenge. Consistent touchpoints inside as well as outside the doctor’s office are conduits to successful healthcare. Today’s patients are taking a more active role in medical decision-making. Healthcare institutions are recognizing the shift towards increased patient autonomy and have focused their attention on providing a best-in-class patient experience.
Wipro’s Complete care Healthcare based solution on Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides platform for various healthcare stakeholders to collaborate to deliver ‘best in class ‘care for patients. It also empowers Patients with self-service options to help reach their healthcare goals.
Complete Care Solution Features:
1. Outpatient Process Support: Complete support on appointment scheduling and doctor’s availability to book patient appointments.
2. Inpatient process Support: Business Process flows enabled to guide users/admins to complete the process with efficiency.
3. Remote Monitoring and Action: Smart Care provided by integrating the solution with patients wearables for vitals monitoring.
4. Patient Self Service Portal: Patients have flexibility to access their medical information at any point of point from anywhere.
5. Care Teams Collaboration: Internal collaboration tool MS Teams available for Care Teams/Specialists to provide ‘Best in Class’ Care.
6. Patient Outreach: Personalized care and offers based on Patient conditions, treatments received and care plan advised.
There is growing need for internal collaboration and personalized care for Patients. Wipro’s Complete Care platform helps enable same through below benefits:
• One platform with multiple capability support – One stop solution
• Patient 360 View – Patient conditions, medications, timeline of interactions, EMRs etc.
• Enhanced collaboration between various healthcare stakeholders
• Empowering care teams to work efficient and make effective decisions
• Engaging and motivating patients to better support their health
• Preventing health emergency through proactive remote monitoring
• Education and support to Patients with rare diseases
• Faster time to market for any healthcare provider systems