With SAP Analytics Cloud for Microsoft Office, you can connect, organize, and explore your plans and budgets in a familiar experience with colleagues together on your (Windows or Mac) laptop, at work, at home, or on the road. Maximize planning and reporting with the all-in-one business intelligence, planning, and predictive solution together with spreadsheets.
Enrich SAP Analytics Cloud with the Microsoft Office 365 user experience. This add-in was designed for you, the Excel power user.
At a glance, the add-in enables you to:
- Analyze SAP Analytics Cloud models in Excel
- Deepen your analysis with filters, totals and Excel formulas
- Add data for planning and save it back to the cloud
- Update your table with the actual data from SAP Analytics Cloud at any time
- Share your Excel workbooks with others
All you need is your SAP Analytics Cloud license to get started today:
System Requirements for Microsoft Office:
You can use SAP Analytics Cloud for Microsoft Office with Excel for Web on Windows and Mac.
For Excel desktop, the add-in requires one of the following versions connected to a valid Microsoft 365 subscription:
- version 16.30 or higher on Excel for Mac
- version 2005 or higher on Excel Current Channel for Windows
- version 2004 or higher on Excel Monthly Enterprise Channel for Windows
- version 2002 or higher on Excel Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel for Windows
The add-in doesn’t support Internet Explorer 11 on Excel for Web.
Technical Prerequisites for using the add-in:
- Your SAP Analytics Cloud tenants must be based on SAP Cloud Platform (Cloud Foundry).
- You can use tenants with domain hcs.cloud.sap without any additional configuration. Tenants with other domains (e.g., sapanalytics.cloud) must be manually configured by the Microsoft365 administrator.
For more information, please see Tenant Configuration: https://help.sap.com/viewer/2b73edbc8f8f4189a36bc7a2e038185c/cloud/en-US/db2f874261824d63adb3ca198f65ce55.html.
- For centralized deployment, the administrator deploying add-in and the users receiving the add-in must have Exchange Online and active Exchange Online mailboxes.
For more information, please see the Microsoft Office documentation at Determine if Centralized Deployment of add-ins works for your organization: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/admin/manage/centralized-deployment-of-add-ins?view=o365-worldwide.
For more information about the add-in, please check the SAP Help Portal at SAP Analytics Cloud, add-in for Microsoft Office: https://help.sap.com/viewer/product/SAP_ANALYTICS_CLOUD_OFFICE/cloud/en-US.