Copilot for Sales for Microsoft Outlook
por Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft Copilot for Sales reimagines the way sellers work.
What if you had a sales assistant working right alongside you in Microsoft 365 applications?
Microsoft Copilot for Sales brings sales specific prompts and workflows seamlessly into Outlook and Teams while connecting to CRM systems like Dynamics 365 Sales and Salesforce® CRM. Use Copilot for Sales to improve sales communication with AI- insights, content, and recommendations customized to strengthen relationships. Conduct AI-powered sales meetings, use CRM data in your daily workflows, create collaboration spaces for sales teams to close deals, and customize Copilot for Sales according to your business needs. Copilot for Sales brings everything you need to engage with customers right inside the solutions that you use every day.
A Microsoft 365 Global Administrator is required to install and set up Copilot for Sales. Copilot for Sales may be subject to an additional free or paid license. For more details, please access the Copilot for Sales website or contact your Microsoft representative.
Copilot for Sales allows administrators and users to access content and share data outside of Microsoft 365, including with third-party customer relationship management (CRM) services. Such data sharing is subject to Microsoft and applicable third-party CRM terms and conditions. Data sharing is not enabled until administrators and users in your organization consent to connect their Microsoft work or school account with their CRM account.
- Puede enviar datos por Internet
- This app can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.
- El usuario redacta un correo nuevo.
- El usuario crea un evento nuevo.
- El usuario agrega o quita destinatarios de un correo electrónico.
- El usuario agrega o quita asistentes de un evento.
- El usuario descarta una notificación mientras redacta un correo electrónico o crea un evento.