*Using your data, Inviso will work with you to develop a trial report for purposes of demonstrating the advantages of utilizing Power BI in your organization.*
The Power BI Proof of Concept is designed for organizations looking to understand Power BI’s functionality and ROI, quickly create a tangible report to circulate internally to demonstrate feasibility, or just see how Power BI can unlock actionable insights from your data.
This offering includes the Getting Started 1-Day Assessment to determine scope and timeline.
At the conclusion of the engagement you will receive the following:
* Roadmap for designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining your Power BI environment
* Estimate of time and effort needed to achieve your Power BI goals
* A Power BI report containing your data
Getting Started Assessment
**Day 1 – Environment and requirements assessment**
* Review your existing data sources, security requirements, licensing position, current infrastructure, and any existing reporting
* Identification of Proof of Concept requirements
Proof of Concept
**Day 1 – Data Assessment and Collection**
* Gather source data for report
* Initial development of data model
**Day 2 – Report Development**
* Data transformations
* Finalize data model
* Develop visualizations
**Day 3 – Report Finalization**
* Finalize and clean-up of visualizations
* Demonstrate Proof of Concept
* Determine next steps
Prerequisite: Inviso personnel must be able to access corporate data in order to build Power BI Desktop files, and must be granted an Office 365 account to deploy and configure the reports and dashboards in the Power BI Service.
$3600. Price is based on all work being completed remotely. There may be additional charges if travel outside of general Seattle area is involved.