*A hands-on training workshop for business users and analytics professionals.*
The fundamental objective of this training workshop, conducted on-site at your premises, is to provide students with the necessary knowledge for data integration and advanced analysis on information using Power BI. All this, based on practical cases of diverse business areas, allowing the student to apply all of them in their workplace.
Over the course of 3 days, attendees will learn how to:
* Create Power BI solutions and apply them in their company
* Import data from heterogeneous sources (Excel, Access, ERP systems, websites, online services, social media, etc.)
* Design, refine and optimize data models
* Create analytical calculations using DAX
* Leverage the model and the analytical information to create reports and dashboards
* Share them within the organization
* Take decisions anytime, anywhere
See the Learn more section for a more detailed agenda.
This workshop was built for experienced business analysts & data analysts who have prior experience in other data visualization tools like Tableau, QlikView, Power Pivot & Power View etc. and want to learn how to build a similar level of compelling, robust visualizations in Power BI.
You should have experience working with pivot tables, a reporting tool like Tableau, QlikView, Power Pivot & Power View etc. and have at least installed the Power BI Desktop client.