Enterprise-quality budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, analysis, reporting & predictive analytics
The #1 Ranked Enterprise-Quality Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Solution.
deFacto Power Planning is an award-winning, financial and operational performance management solution that outranks every competitor including SAP, Oracle, IBM, OneStream, Adaptive Insights, and Tagetik. Yet, it is highly affordable.
deFacto Power Planning is specifically designed and priced for Microsoft customers. Its architecture is synchronized with Microsoft’s product roadmaps including Power BI, Azure, Dynamics, Teams, and data integration tools. It features:
- A patented Microsoft SSAS Tabular engine for unmatched performance,
- A 2-way, read/write-back capability for Power BI,
- Azure Cloud for unlimited scalability,
- Intergration with Dynamics ERPs and CRM, Teams, Office 365 and more.
Deployed in the cloud or on-premise, deFacto Power Planning is a single solution that replaces multiple spreadsheet applications and disparate legacy systems. It integrates, streamlines, and synchronizes all business and decision-making processes across every level of an organization, enabling it to operate in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Customers select deFacto Power Planning based on a range of factors including its comprehensive capabilities, high performance, ease of use, affordability, technology architecture, and customer satisfaction testimonials. Our customers represent every industry segment across Fortune 500 through middle-market companies including AT&T, PBS, Hulu, Focus Brands, Warburg Pincus, Starr Insurance, and Goodwill.
deFacto Power Planning offers a wide range of applications such as Strategic Planning, Financial Planning and Reporting,Sales and Revenue Planning, Cash Flow Analysis, Tax Provisioning, HR/Salary Planning, Intercompany Reporting and Reconciliation, Demand Planning, and Supply Chain Management.deFacto Power Planning is a mission-critical component of an organization’s business analytics strategy. It offers customers the opportunity to maximize the business value of their information systems and drive operational efficiency in a range of ways such as:
- Synchronizes strategic, operational, and financial plans and initiatives
- Provides cross-organization insights and visibility
- Automates business processes, financial close, planning, and reporting cycles
- Unlocks the full value of ERP systems, BI tools, and operational systems
- Reduces costs and complexities of operating multiple legacy systems
- Integrates data onto a centralized platform to establish a ‘single version of the truth’
- Drills back/through to any data source to view transaction details
- Utilizes ML and AI to support analysis, forecasting and customer support