Calendar Overlay Pro by Virto
Overlay SharePoint & Outlook calendars into a single color-coded view with great set of features.
Purchase button can appear during installation, but you will install FREE TRIAL and will not be charged in the process.
Overlay SharePoint, Exchange/Outlook and Meeting rooms calendars into a single color-coded view.
Virto Calendar is designed to overlay Exchange Online calendars with other Office 365 calendars as a single SharePoint calendar. You can combine events from both Outlook shared and private calendars. It can be used in Full screen mode and/or as SPFX web part on SharePoint Modern/Classic pages.
For instant trial access to the Calendar without installing App Part you can try it here: Instant Virto Calendar Trial Access
Virto Calendar is empowered with the color-coding feature, which allows you to designate a specific color for each of Office 365 shared calendars and event types. VirtoSoftware Calendar enables you to view SharePoint events in Day, Week, Month, Year and Task days/hours views.
Combine multiple Office 365 calendars and explore the Virto’s Calendar handy features:
- SharePoint, including cross-site collection calendars and any custom list overlay
- Outlook Online shared and personal calendars overlay
- Exchange Meeting rooms and resource calendars overlay
- iCal calendars overlay
- Tasks from planner overlay
- Recurrent SharePoint/Outlook events support. Create/Modify series/occurrence right from the Virto Calendar App New
- Create MS Teams meeting from the app New
- Use Virto Calendar as App Part on Modern/Classic pages and in MS Teams channels
- Using color-coded Virto Mini Calendar as a compact view of Virto Calendar events from all the added data sources
- Event color-coding depending on the calendar source and event type
- Available views: Day, Year, Month, Week, Work Week, Gantt Chart
- Timeline view (Task Days, Task Hours) to display task progress
- Customizable New, Edit forms and tooltips
- Creating, editing, and deleting events with a few clicks, changes will be applied to a calendar source
- Color-coded categories for SharePoint/Outlook calendars
- Filtering events based on Category field value
- User license auto-assignment feature, extremely helpful for large companies
- Read Only and View permissions inherited from source lists
Virto Calendar is free for 5 users – try it now and see how simple to use this fantastic app to cover your requirements!
Have questions or need assistance with installation and configuration? - email us at email@example.com