Next gen maps. Create heatmaps, shape maps, circles, and clusters using big location data.
Create powerful custom map visualizations all in Power BI with the Mapbox Visual. Mapbox makes it easy to visualize location data with the exact context your dashboard needs. Choose from 8 default styles including traffic and satellite, or bring your own custom map. Do it all with blazing fast performance on large data sets, and endless design control of your data layers.
- Map Layers - Choose from heatmaps, graduated circles, polygons with extrusions (choropleths), raster layers, and cluster aggregation maps all in one viz.
- Performance - Analyze and render your big location data fast using GL technology.
- Design - Choose from over 8 map styles tailored for data visualization. Control the story your data tells with customizable color, shape, labels, and opacity.
- Custom Map Styles - Design a custom map with your data using Mapbox Studio. Drop your custom style into Power BI with one click.
- Cluster Aggregations - Understand spatial trends in your data way beyond density. Cluster data by sum, min, max, or average measure value.
- Polygon Maps- Use included country, state, and postal code shapes-- or bring your own KML, shape file, or geojson to create custom polygons. Add multiple layers of polygons to easily drill through your location hierarchy.
- Selection and Filtering- Use Lasso or Polygon selection modes to explore a subset of your data, and drive filters for other visualizations on the dashboard
- Automatically generate legends for your map visual
- Power BI Report Server Support
- Support for Mapbox on-premise server
- A Mapbox developer account is required to use the Mapbox Visual for Power BI. Create a Mapbox developer account at https://www.mapbox.com/signup.
- All data visualized with the Mapbox Visual for Power BI stays on your network. Mapbox renders Power BI data directly in the browser or in Power BI desktop. Only the reference map tiles (based on the map style selected in the visual settings) are retrieved from Mapbox APIs using your Mapbox Access Token.
- Mapbox developer accounts are free to use up to 50 thousand map loads per month for testing and evaluation. 50 thousand map loads are well beyond normal Power BI developer usage. For pricing details visit https://www.mapbox.com/pricing.
If you're just getting started, check out the tutorial at https://www.mapbox.com/help/power-bi/.
If you need help, contact support at www.mapbox.com/support.
- Pääseb juurde välistele teenustele või ressurssidele