ValQ is a self-service business modeling software enabling users to instantly model, visualize, plan, simulate, & analyze business performance for making accelerated real-time decisions. With the most recent 1.5 release, ValQ comes with a comprehensive planning, budgeting and forecasting solution with Azure SQL DB Synchronization for data storage.
Designed to empower a gamut of users from the C-Suite to an entry-level analyst, ValQ finds its application in every aspect of a business, including but not limited to, finance, sales and marketing, operations, supply chain, procurement, and human resources.
- Model your business by capturing 1000+ business variables across functions in valQ (e.g. sales price, discounts, unit cost, production downtime)
- Visualize your business model instantly by connecting your Key Drivers to Key Performance Indicators
- Plan, budget and forecast your business operations efficiently and optimize your goals
- Simulate on-the-fly by making parameter adjustments, running & comparing multiple scenarios, and performing what-if analysis
- Run an in-depth and nimble Variance Analyses with minimal clicks
- Export the model, scenario and simulation data and publish on Microsoft Azure using standard Office365 integration
- Collaborate with other users through commentary; track and audit changes to the model
Please visit: https://valQ.com/pricing/ to choose from the wide range of our smart and flexible pricing options (Per-user pricing and Team - pricing models). To find out the most suitable plan for you, please write to email@example.com.
- Bring your data and visualize your business in minutes
- Does not require additional IT infrastructure or support and is fully self-sufficient as a custom visual for Microsoft Power BI
- Has pan-organizational application covering C-Suite, Sales, Finance, Operations, Procurement & Human Resources
- Use cases include Strategic Planning, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Forecasting & Budgeting, Demand Planning, Sales & Operations (S&OP) Planning, Territory Planning, Quota Planning, Workforce Planning, Integrated Business Planning and more
- Supports desktop, tablet & mobile devices
- Visualize, simulate, plan and analyse your business like never before
- Executive-friendly, highly intuitive visual unlike complicated excel models or traditional planning software
POWER BI 2.69.5467.1251 onwards
We have compiled the installation and sample models to help users explore valQ for Microsoft Power BI.
To get started with valQ, please visit: https://valQ.com/get-started/
For any technical queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sales related queries, write to email@example.com.
Be a part of our online community: https://community.valQ.com and get all your questions answered.