T-Mobile for Business delivers industry-leading Office 365 productivity apps like Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with intelligent cloud services and world class security.
With Microsoft 365 licenses, you gain access to industry-leading Microsoft Office apps with build-in intelligent tools and world-class security. Feature availability is license-dependent – contact us to learn more.
Certified Cloud Professional Services from T-Mobile offers an extension of your IT capabilities that provides technical support from end-to-end*
*Some Certified Cloud Professional Services require additional fees.
Key benefits & features. • Stay productive across devices. • Enable employees to access Office apps and files from smartphone, tablet, and PC.
• High-quality online meetings. • Scheduling assistant, screen sharing, note taking, and recording/transcription make sharing and replay easy.
• Email & calendar with Outlook. • Get work done on-the-go in Outlook from your desktop or mobile device.
• Collaboration with Microsoft Teams. • Real-time teamwork for file sharing, group chat, and meetings.
• Safeguard your data. • Use Security Score as a measurement of an organization's security posture • Advanced Threat Protection, access and policy controls, AI-powered malware scanning, ransomware protection, and more.*
• Greater visibility and control. • Manage and help secure devices, apps, and access with a centralized management console.
• Secure cloud storage. • Store, access, and share files from virtually anywhere.
• Wipe or lock devices remotely. • When a device is lost or stolen.*
*Microsoft Intune device management and Advanced Threat Protection require a Microsoft 365 Business Premium license and above.