Master Data Management System
argitaratzailea: IT.integro sp. z o.o.
Synchronize and exchange data across multiple Dynamics 365 Business Central tenants and databases
Master Data Management System (MDMS) is an app that allows corporate groups to ensure data consistency across the whole organization by setting up sets of data within a Dynamics 365 Business Central tenant/company and replicating them to another tenant/company.
A proven solution for groups of companies
The MDMS app is a continuation of the long-established on-premises version that is already used by 140 corporate groups bringing together 1000 companies. Each day, 4000 users work in Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV with master data synchronized by MDMS.
Synchronize and replicate data
With MDMS, you can create or assign a master company where all master data is maintained, select the receiving companies within the group and select the data to be replicated (synchronized). You can replicate data that is stored in standard Business Central tables, or in other apps and extensions. Below are the most common examples of the data replicated by groups of companies:
- G/L accounts
- Posting Groups
- User roles
Users are allowed to set up any number of Receivers - the target companies to which data will be replicated. The structure of data to be replicated is set up as Data Sets. The user can set up which fields should be included in a data set. In the replication process, data sets are linked to a selected Receiver. Replication can be either Full or Incremental.
- Faster implementation of changes within the organization
- Faster deployment of new companies in the group by using predefined data and global setup
- Easier communication between companies within the group (standardized data)
- A good basis for setting up integration with other external systems and standardization at the group level, which reduces maintenance costs
- Easier data comparison and reporting for the headquarters; data is sent from subsidiaries in a standardized format
- Decreased slow-moving stock thanks to reliable insights into the inventory stored at different companies in the group
- Possibility to implement centralized purchasing
- Easier management of the Shared Service Center
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
Czech (The Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (The Netherlands), English (United States), Finish (Finland), French (France), German (Germany), Hungary (Hungarian), Italian (Italy), Norwegian (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Portugal), Swedish (Sweden), Spanish (Spain)
Other language versions are available on request. Contact us.
The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.