Clever Landed Costs
argitaratzailea: Clever Dynamics
Stop inaccurate landed cost calculations eating into your profit margin
Do you import products and struggle to calculate the true unit cost correctly? Need to find an easier way to add freight, custom & duties, insurance, currency conversion etc. to your supplier’s unit cost within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? Clever Landed Costs is here to help!
Being able to measure your total item cost not only helps establish proper sales prices but ensures your SME business does actually make a profit too!
Gain the edge in tracking actual import costs
Automating landed cost calculations is essential in today’s global market. No finance team has time to spend on manual calculations, and no business owner wants to lose out on profit through missed/incorrectly allocated item costs.
If your business is involved in international trade, importing goods from other countries should enhance your profitability, not damage it. Getting landed costs right is critical if you want to succeed in global trade. No business wants to lose customers (due to estimating costs too high) or revenue (by estimating costs too low).
Clever Landed Costs for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central enables you to;
- Define cost types that apportion by volume or weight
- Record as many expected costs per item, currency and date as needed
- Differentiate between costs that need to be included for duty calculation or are post-port and are therefore excluded
- Calculate expected costs and automatically accrue for them during the goods journey, then correctly reflect them in your Dynamics 365 Business Central cash flow projections
- Group multiple purchase orders against individual containers
- Identify any variances in actual costs against expected costs
- Create Landed Cost ledger entries by just doing your normal purchase process
Accurate unit costs in Dynamics 365 Business Central means visibility for all and more informed decision-making – and in time to make a difference.
Take the risk and guesswork out of calculating your true product costs with Clever Landed Costs. Click here for app pricing.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States