Ireland Localization provides improved functionality for use in Ireland
Codec have prepared a localization application for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central which includes enhancements to the standard application relevant to the Irish market. Codec’s Ireland Localization app contains a set of functionalities addressing local requirements.
Ireland Localization Features and Benefits
- Irish VAT configuration and setup including VAT Statement.
- Functionality to facilitate customer VAT exemption.
National standards requirement:
- Eircode and County fields added to address in relevant Masterdata tables and documents.
- Irish Banking configuration - This feature will enable users to export payment files in SEPA XML format compatible with selected Irish banks: AIB and Bank of Ireland.
- The Irish Customer Statement document includes all open entries, not just a balance forward.
- Period quick lookup have been added to make it easy to select a date range.
- Goods received not invoiced (GRNI) and Goods shipped not Invoiced (GSNI) reports and pages are also included.
- The Purchase Order No. has been added to the Get Receipt Lines page on the Purchase Invoice.
The app supports the Essentials and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is available in English (United States).