Aptean Shop Floor Production for Food and Beverage
Your Data, At Your Fingertips
We may be surrounded by technology, but many companies still maintain production plans on paper. This method makes it extremely difficult to communicate ad-hoc changes in daily planning, leading to unforeseen delays and preventable errors. Usually this written data also needs to be manually entered into your ERP system as well, leading to yet another opportunity for mistakes during the transcription process.
Implement A Better System
Instead of pen and paper, your workers on the floor can access production planning orders on a screen using Aptean Shop Floor Production. Using simple, multi-language tablets or PC screens, operators can change the status of production orders in real-time which is then visible in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Operators can also register machine time, labor time, failure time and failure reasons. Consumption and output are registered on the floor and automatically processed in Dynamics 365 Business Central as well.
- Go Paperless – All necessary production information is digitally available from the shop floor
- Centralize Your Data – Planning information across production instructions, recipes, sales order information and other returnable packaging can be stored in one place
- Track Every Variable – The available production registration options range from production status, machine/labor time, failures, input of consumed materials (including allowable over and under consumption limits), outputs and co-products
- Make It More Powerful – Integration with Aptean Quality Control for Food and Beverage allows you to perform quality check activity from within your shop floor application
- Go Global – Multi-language shop floor screens that support virtually every language
Shop Floor Production is free to use for the first 30 days. A paid subscription is required after the trial expires. Please contact us for more information on the pricing.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (which must be installed in advance).
Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, and Swiss German.