argitaratzailea: RS Business Technologies GmbH
With fastGUIDE you can permanently improve the quality of your master & transaction data.
With our Module fastGUIDE you can permanently improve the quality of your master data and accelerate the maintenance of master and transaction data - intuitively and completely configurable. Create custom corsets for your data and group them as you like. Accelerate data entry and minimize input errors. This saves training effort for new employees and gives time for productive work.
(30 days - trial*)
Features and benefits of using this app
- Flexible mandatory and optional field validation
- Validation via status workflow
- Quick input page simplifies data maintenance
- Descriptive error texts
- Color coding of test results and fields
Configurable application behavior on status change
- Flexible definition of subsequent events
- set specific field values when changing the status (e.g. block item, customer or vendor)
- Flexible definition of follow-up processes
- automated execution of single functions, codeunits or reports when changing the status
- allows the flexible integration of custom developments
- Posting restrictions
- prevent unwanted document postings for purchases and sales
Additional comfort features
- Integrated evaluation options for data quality checks
- Flexible definition of field changeables
- Status change log
- Define customized status workflows
- Optical indication of the status by customizable images for list views
- Assign workflows per user (e.g. FOOD / NONFOOD / EXPORT / IMPORT...)
Quick and easy implementation through …
- a demonstration setup
- implementation guide / manual
*You can test our app for free for a period of 30 days. At the end of this period we will contact you and you can decide if you want to continue using the app.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Australia, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand
This app is available in English (Australia), English (Canada), English (New Zealand), English (South Africa), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), German (Austria), German (Germany) and German (Switzerland).