argitaratzailea: SmartData Software & Reporting Services Inc.
Touch-friendly display of all Sites created by MS Teams and O365 Groups, that you can add to pages.
Automatically builds a security-trimmed visual display of all Sites created by MS Teams and O365 Groups, as an Add-In you can add to any page for touch-friendly navigation.
Group Tiles Add-In by SmartData provides a quick and easy way of organizing and navigating the new O365 Groups and Teams site collections in a visual touch-friendly format.
Classic site collections are listed and can be manages from the SharePoint Admin Centre, but the new Modern Sites are not shown in this list of site collections. The Group Tiles Add-In allows you to manage and navigate to all site collections from any page within your Tenant.
The Group Tiles Add-In is an organizational tool that uses the Search Index to automatically generate a site map showing all the modern site collections created using O365 Groups and Teams. This Add-In provides security trimmed navigation on up to 500 site collections and can be used for either Office 365 and/or on-premises SharePoint as part of a hybrid environment. One license is all that is required across your entire Tenant. Use as many times as you like within one Tenant in as many locations as you like. Once the Add-In is installed, you simply add it to a page.
• Add-In uses the Search Index to generate the most recent version of the Group Sites Map and automatically updates the display each time the page is rendered.
• Can be used to display up to 500 site collections.
• Can be installed at the Tenant level to show all O365 Groups and Teams site collections and/or on any O365 Groups or Teams site collection to provide navigation across all O365 Groups and Teams site collections.
• You can use this Add-in with confidence that your security settings will be retained. Add-In uses Search security trimming and will only display site collections where the current user has a minimum of ‘View’ permission level.
• Group Tiles removes the tile when an O365 Group or Team site collection is deleted or if the user no longer has permission to access, based on your Search crawl frequency.
• Group Tiles display provides ‘Touch-friendly’ Tile images as navigation by providing hyperlinks to the sites that are shown.
• Larger, visually distinctive tiles make navigating sub-sites much easier on mobile and touch-based devices.
• The Add-in is automated, simple to set up, and can be deployed on a Tenant in a single five-minute installation. It can be uninstalled just as easily.
• Add-In automatically sorts alphabetically by Group or Team name.
• Must have SharePoint Administration or Global Admin permission to install the Add-In on the Tenant. Once, installed, Site Collection Admins can add it to any site collection to be able to navigate across to other site collections.
• Displays up to 500 Office 365 Groups and/or Teams site collections as clickable tiles with navigation to the site collection.
• Mobile-view typically displays 5-tiles wide then wraps to display the remaining tiles for each site level.
• Compatible with SharePoint 2013 or 2016 On-Premise and O365.