Integrate POEditor with Teams
This integration requires an active POEditor.com account.
POEditor is an online translation and localization management platform, designed to increase the productivity of localization teams working on making multilingual software like apps, webistes and games. It comes with a friendly interface where you can find all the features you need to translate more efficiently and to achieve a continuous localization workflow.
POEditor supports most popular localization file formats (Gettext .po and .pot, Excel .xls and .xlsx, Android .xml, Apple .strings, Apple .xliff, Microsoft Resource .resx and.resw, Java .properties, JSON).
What makes POEditor stand out is usability and affordability.
This app is one of the many tools POEditor has built for better communication between localization team members and for helping automate localization workflows.
It helps POEditor users keep track of what happens in their localization projects, without having to leave the Teams interface.
You can choose what you want to be notified about on your Microsoft Teams instance from a list of important events that usually take place in a localization project.
At the moment, this app sends notifications to Microsoft Teams when:
- a localization project is created
- a localization project is deleted
- a language is added, completed, deleted or proofread
- strings are imported to a localization project
- a contributor is added, removed or has joined a localization project
- a comment is added to a string
- Automatic Translation characters are used
- translations are flushed from a localization project
- translations are updated via API
- a term is manually added in the user interface
- terms are added via API
- terms are synced via API
- the string limit of a POEditor account where a localization project is hosted is reached
You can also choose the channel where you want POEditor to send these notifications, so it will only reach the team members to which they are relevant.
- Datuak bidal ditzake Internet erabiliz
- Osagarri honek mezu aktiboko informazio pertsonala atzi dezake; besteak beste, telefono-zenbakiak, posta-helbideak edo URLak. Halaber, baliteke osagarriak datu horiek hirugarrenen zerbitzu bati bidaltzea. Kontuan izan ezingo direla irakurri edo aldatu sarrerako ontziko gainontzeko elementuak.