argitaratzailea: Approved Contact
Text Bot allows text, SMS, & MMS messages into and out of Microsoft Teams.
Text bot allows your customers and partners to send text messages into your business that get delivered into Microsoft Teams. Your replies to their text messages are typed into Teams then our Text bot sends your replies to the text number it was received from. We allow your customers and partners to interact using their mobile phones without requiring them to install an additional mobile app or login to Teams. Many of the benefits of Teams messaging leveraged into text messaging.
Imagine allowing the 7 billion mobile phones world-wide to easily and instantly to be able to communicate with your teams. We see the potential for the internet of things (IOT) and text messaging to intersect inside of Teams. Imagine also the potential of connecting our Text bot to other complimentary bots.
Our key industries for the Text Bot are banking, telecommunications, higher education, government, and manufacturing.
Wouldn't it be nice to?
- Text to schedule video interviews for candidates
- Text to schedule accountants, lawyers, loan officers
- Text to open tickets inside of product support
- Text to schedule university professor office hours
- Text to report maintenance requirements for public roads
Our Text bot automates tasks that are created from text messaging through connected communication work flows in the bot ecosystem via commercial marketplace. Through Text bot you can intelligently connect multiple applications to text messaging within your company.
The app requires a leased text number from Approved Contact please email email@example.com to begin the process of acquiring a text number.>
- Datuak bidal ditzake Internet erabiliz
- Osagarri honek mezu aktiboko informazio pertsonala atzi dezake; besteak beste, telefono-zenbakiak, posta-helbideak edo URLak. Halaber, baliteke osagarriak datu horiek hirugarrenen zerbitzu bati bidaltzea. Kontuan izan ezingo direla irakurri edo aldatu sarrerako ontziko gainontzeko elementuak.