"Who takes care of it?" - As soon as tasks are completed in a team, quickly clarifying this question is crucial for an efficient process. The increasing acceleration of processes through the use of AI, IoT and cloud services are often a challenge for innovative teams. GroupLotse for Microsoft Teams offers a simple and cost-effective solution to overcome these challenges.
What features does the GroupLotse add-in for Microsoft Teams offer?
• Registration for the GroupLotse service (permanently free version available!)
• Creation of individual GroupLotses for different team channels
• Configuration of interfaces for your GroupLotses (Webhook, MQTT, IFTTT, E-Mail, SMS)
• Extending your GroupLotses with interfaces and rules (filters, group decision, direct actions and reminders)
• Forwarding of interface messages to one or more channels in Microsoft Teams by your individual GroupLotses
• Clarification of responsibility in the team channel, who takes over a task and how it should proceed in the process
• Application control on receipt of new interface messages from the team channel by group decisions or automatically (direct actions)
• GroupLotse can be operated completely via Microsoft Teams
Start improving your team's performance with GroupLotse today. Add the GroupLotse add-in to Microsoft Teams and follow the registration process. Here is the link to our Quick Start Guide for Microsoft Teams: https://grouplotse.com/de-quick-start-msteams/
Start with our permanently free version and create up to five GroupLotse for five team-channels of your choice!
We currently support registrations from the following countries: Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.