Accelerate Microsoft 365 adoption with automated service delivery.
Scale, Automate, & Secure Microsoft 365
Balance collaboration and control with an extensible Microsoft 365 governance strategy. Empower users with an easy-to-maintain system that scales as your organization adopts the cloud.
By automating common IT services for provisioning, management, and lifecycle, we make it easy for users to request what they need to take advantage of the latest collaboration features and accelerate adoption of your modern workspace -- all while minimizing risk.
- Empower users with self-service. Present available IT services for O365 and MS365 in a Teams or Office 365-hosted catalog
- Secure collaboration with balanced controls. Choose which actions, options, and requests should be available to whom
- Scale IT teams with automation. Enable efficiency by automating common IT tasks like provisioning, access control changes, and workspace re-certification
- Simplify ongoing management. Maintain an accurate inventory of what exists, why it exists, who it belongs to, and the last time that information was verified
- Keep it clean. Automate retention and disposition based on time or inactivity
Drive Microsoft 365 Adoption, Maintain Control with Automated Provisioning
Users can request Microsoft 365 Groups, Microsoft Teams, and Sites through a self-service catalog. Policies for access and retention are pre-defined, and built-in, for proactive policy enforcement.
Empower Users, Secure Collaboration with Ongoing Management
Periodically recertify content ownership and classification to maintain accountability and validate relevance. Users can keep and update permissions with limited IT intervention. Enforce external sharing and other access controls automatically.
Automate Lifecycle Operations for Groups, Sites, Teams, and OneDrive
Ensure required or relevant content is kept in Microsoft 365 and get rid of the rest. With user, event, or metadata-based lifecycle triggers, reduce risk and improve data quality -- for better search results and user satisfaction.
Cloud Governance is part of AvePoint Online Services (AOS), a SaaS platform, 100% hosted in Microsoft Azure. No install, no servers, nada. Updates come automatically, so you’ll always have support for the latest Microsoft 365 features.
Please Note: After purchasing a subscription, you must sign up
for the product with a Microsoft 365 Global Admin Account to consent to
applications from AvePoint. If you sign up with a user account, the
“Need admin approval” page will appear to require an admin to grant
permission to the application.