Webex Contact Center for Microsoft Teams
argitaratzailea: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Webex Contact Center integration for Microsoft Teams
The move to hybrid work for frontline workers has created a need to enable collaboration between customer service representatives and subject matter experts that could be located anywhere across an organization. The Webex Contact Center Integration for Microsoft Teams combines rich opti-channel customer engagement capabilities with Microsoft Teams to break down barriers between contact center agents and the enterprise.
- Inbound calls from Microsoft phone system can be skills-based routed to contact center agents.
- On-net, toll free calling, conferencing, and transfers between agents and subject matter experts.
- Support for both Microsoft PSTN and third-party direct routing providers.
- Hard phone / softphone support for Teams-based contact center agents.
Webex Contact Center Features:
- Unified, opti-channel contact center solution deployed and managed from the cloud
- 360-degree customer journey analytics
- Advanced intelligent routing and queuing
- Expert-agent collaboration and communications
- Advanced Integrated Voice Response (IVR) capabilities
- Call recording
- Standard and customizable reporting
- Outbound campaigns
- Seamless collaboration between agents and knowledge workers in support of customer engagements.
- Knowledge worker access to customer support resources in Microsoft Teams.
- Unified calling platform between the contact center and enterprise.