RPS .net / java app data protection in dev / test
.net/java applications data protection for Development-Test environments
Protect confidential data sets of your .net and/or java applications Development-Tests environments by calling our RPS integration components & RPS Protection server. RPS integration components will statically capture and ask RPS Protection server to transform clear confidential data into anonymized and/or pseudonymized values for application testers and developers.
- App developers
- App testers
Pain points solved:
- Compliance, security, legal teams will challenge your application developments team to integrate by design and by default data security
- Thanks to RPS, you avoid partial/full Re-engineering for security & compliance of your .net/java application when customers intend to put their app in production
- One basket: Azure hosting; Functional Apps + Data protection + Data security and Regulatory reports
- Data protection by design and by default for your apps in Azure
- Consume Azure services for app developments and tests while controlling and tracing your confidential data
- Protection by design costs are on average 10 Times
less important than the cost of reengineering an application in production to cope with
security & compliance requirements
- Rich anonymization and pseudonymization libraries > 60 techniques
- All the protection configurations per field and/or per file can be reused for multiple data sets via your RPS Configuration module.
- Performance: handle large volumes of data sets to be protected (>15 Millions of rows)
- Technical or functional Foreign keys can be protected for multiple data sets preserving data integrity.