O365 Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Implementation
argitaratzailea: Speridian Technologies
Protect sensitive information across Office 365
Speridian will provide expertise in implementing Office 365’s Data Loss Prevention (DLP) services across platforms such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams. Enabling DLP will help you protect sensitive information which can include financial data or personally identifiable information (PII) such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, or health records.
1. Identify sensitive information across many locations, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams.
2. Prevent the accidental sharing of sensitive information.
3. Help users learn how to stay compliant without interrupting their workflow
4. View DLP reports showing content that matches your organization's DLP policies.
We recommend two-week implementation approach as follows:
Week 1 – Assessment and Requirements
• Gather Business requirements
• Analyze DLP needs
• Identify applicable data assets (e.g. SharePoint, Exchange, Teams)
• Develop a classification schema
Week 2 – Configuration and
• Define the O365 DLP policies
• Educate about upcoming configuration changes
• Implement, test, and receive feedback
• Classify and protect relevant data assets (e.g. SharePoint, Exchange)
• Monitor and strengthen DLP policies as needed
1. Document DLP requirements
2. Document and protect identified data assets
Solution Pricing - $14,000
Contact us to know more about how you can protect sensitive information across O365 environment.