Change adopt leveraging Microsoft 365 offerings by migrating and managing your existing productivity environment and Devices and achieve modernization.
Bitscape Microsoft 365 adoption Services offer a smooth journey and strategic cloud adoption pathways to migrate your organization productivity environment to cloud.
We offer various pathways to enable your business on Microsoft 365.
• Migrate mailboxes from on-premises or Third-Party mail source to Microsoft 365.
• Data migration to Microsoft 365.
• Microsoft 365 suites for Chat, Meeting, or collaboration.
• Security and Management capabilities.
Bitscape will also provides the following security and Management capabilities inside Microsoft 365 services.
• Enterprise Device Management (Intune & Autopilot)
• Windows Security & Licensing.
• Document Rights Management (Information Protection).
• AD Premium (MFA & Conditional Access).
Key Benefits and Outcomes:
• Efficient email migration strategy: Our email migration plans are seriously estimated for enterprise associations and help your business transform by adopting Microsoft 365.
• Scalability: Microsoft 365 gives you adaptability to scale your business rapidly as it can develop with you. Organizations can blend and match applications to make your own custom answer for every client or office, and it's not difficult to add or eliminate clients by essentially adding or taking out licenses.
• Reduce Capital Spend: Moving to Microsoft 365 helps eliminate large up-front costs for new software; you are essentially investing. This also moves IT costs from capital to operating expenses.
• Encryption: Microsoft 365 provides End-to-End encryption for secure business transition.
• Advanced Threat Analytics: ATA has built-in intelligence to secure malicious activity with users or devices, keeping you updated in real-time.
• Enterprise Device Management: Bitscape will help meet organizations requirement for securing, deploying and manage users, apps and devices and keep track of ORG data movements.
• Data Loss Prevention: This monitors email and prevents sensitive information from leaving your organization.