ODT Service delivers a simple to use service module for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials
Anyone who relies on servicing equipment in their business knows how important it is to both handle repairs, and manage ongoing planned maintenance. Improperly handling equipment preparation, return inspections and repairs can mean the loss of an expensive piece of equipment, because simple service was not carried out in a timely manner.
Fully integrated with Dynamics 365 Business Central, the ODT Service functionality has been added to the Business Manager and Order Processor role centers, which provides you with a service focused interface that works from one database. ODT Service extends the power of Dynamics 365 Business Central Jobs, by providing you with specialized tools that streamline daily business operations.
ODT Service can be used for internal equipment servicing or external customer equipment servicing.
Functionality included in the ODT Service app:
- Service unit, which tracks service work performed on customer or internal units. Internal equipment service units can optionally be linked to Items and Fixed Assets for informational purposes.
- Service templates are user-defined service templates and can be used to set up predefined service. A combination of service templates can be defined for a service plan for a group of equipment.
- Service Checklists can be created on the service template, which flows through to the Service Quote and/or Service Ticket when the Service Template is assigned to the lines. Technicians can print the checklist and populate checklist findings.
- Service Quote can be used when servicing external customer equipment. The Service Quote is suitable for front line staff or technicians to create and modify service work and create a service ticket. Upon creation of a Service Quote, a Job is automatically created.
- Service Tickets can be used for either internal or external equipment servicing. The Service Ticket is suitable for front line staff or service technicians to create and modify service work in a simple work order format. Upon creation of a Service Ticket, a Job is automatically created.
Click the Get It Now button to take your rental management to the next level. For more details, please visit www.opendoorerp.com/odt-service-365
ODT Service 365 supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central
United Arab Emirates
English (United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates)