Positive Pay - Check Checker
seuraavan mukaan: ITK Solutions Group, LLC
Check Checker for Positive Pay ensures that only authorized checks are cashed by your bank.
One million fraudulent checks are written in the US every day. With ITK's Positive Pay - Check Checker, you can make sure the only checks that are cashed by your bank (or your customer's) bank are authorized ones. Instead of adding time and the expense for development hours to create new code or an XSLT file, why not use proven code with a set cost. Our app will create an electronic file that can be sent to your/your customer's bank outlining which checks have been approved for payment. Checks not on the list are rejected for payment by the bank.
- Simple to use
- Reliable, proven Tool
- Helps you stay on budget - removes the guesswork from budgeting and timelines by removing development needs
- Installed in days versus weeks of programming and testing
- No need to write new code
- Requires no customization
- Works with a range of banks
- Will be configured for FREE if your bank is not already included
- Available for Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Positive Pay becomes a selection in the Periodic Section of Cash and Bank Management
- Can be run manually or via standard Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations batch scheduling
- Positive Pay file is generated like any export from Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
WHY ITK Solutions Group Positive Pay - Check Checker: Our app is not just a great idea that has yet to be tested. It has been battle tested from use in the real world. We are tech experts, however at ITK we don't just implement software. We use tech as a tool to solve business problems. We optimize business processes with the latest technology, specifically in the back office - so that's financial systems, procurement, supply chain, HR and payroll systems. We work with companies as small as a mom-and-pop donut shop in Rhode Island - to a $34 billion organization on the West Coast. We work nationally with offices in Boston and Atlanta.