Share and save documents to SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive, from your Office applications
Share and save documents to Microsoft 365 (SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive), from Office applications.
The harmon.ie® for Office® (web) app is an Office sidebar that provides access to SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive directly from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint desktop applications and online apps. Specify metadata, required properties, and retention labels to accurately classify the document on which you are working, so you can find it later. Click through to edit documents or reply with document links. When everyone works on the same version, you eliminate document chaos and ensure the success of your business initiative.
• Increase Productivity Significantly – Focus on important business tasks by accessing content from across your Microsoft 365 apps, directly from Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Be Productive While Working from Remote – Being able to find all your important documents and emails is critical to being independent when working ‘from remote’ – away from your team. With all your content in SharePoint and classified with metadata, working remotely has never been easier.
• Win with Information Management and Compliance - Sharing document links rather than email attachments substantially reduces email storage. Effortlessly capture and classify important documents so they can quickly be found for the ongoing business, or for compliance and retention needs.
• Upload documents to Microsoft 365 directly from Office – including SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive. You are prompted to supply required metadata before checking in documents, so finding them later is easy.
• Open Microsoft 365 documents directly from Office apps - including SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive files.
• Simplify Navigation - Pin locations for often-used folders, libraries, and sites. Then, it is easy to save documents to pinned locations.
• Provisioning (requires harmon.ie Enterprise license) – Configure SharePoint sites and “ignored libraries” for all users.
- Se voi lukea tiedostoasi ja tehdä muutoksia siihen.
- Se voi lähettää tietoja Internetin välityksellä.