Complete retrospectives with your scrum team in a more simplified and efficient way!
Retro is an app designed to help agile scrum teams complete sprint retrospectives in an efficient and simplified way.
Simple app design helps to guide users through the process of retrospective to complete it with great accuracy and speed. Retro app gets how each individual felt and how they think the sprint could improve.
With this application you can:
- Create projects and add sprints, with preset dates and notifications for them.
- Set competences for your given project (you can choose 5 of 20 available), which determines which qualities each team members rates, when rating each other.
- Set or change sprint retro start date. When the time comes, team members will be able to access and fill in the form.
- Evaluate your own mood on a scale from 1 to 5 and the competences of your choice. (your team mood chart can be used as a basis to open up discussions in your retrospectives)
- Evaluate your teammates competences.
- Leave comments on how the sprint could be improved and what was done well.
- Determine action points based on your team suggestions.
- At the end of retrospective, app displays team mood and team competence averages. It also displays important comments on what could be improved, what team did well, and the action points which were determined to be able to help other sprints be more efficient.
- Export retrospective data as a PDF file or send it straight to Atlassian's content collaboration tool Confluence, where with the click of a button the retrospective form can be put into your desired Confluence space. You will need a Confluence account to enjoy this functionality!
- Keep track of previous sprints and their retrospectives to remember the action points which you decided to do earlier.
- Mention and inform your team users of an upcoming retrospective and ask them to fill it out by using Retro bot
Retro helps the team members to run engaging and action-focused retrospectives from anywhere!