Break down historical trading records into a simple, color-coded chart.
Trading Chart by MAQ Software translates historical trading records into an easy-to-read chart. Gray bars signify low and high price values. Red or green bars superimposed over the low and high values indicate the direction the stock moved.
- Finance: Analyze the state of the stock market to make informed decisions
- Management: Highlight your organization’s stock value over time
- Leadership: Analyze the state of competitor stock to inform valuable mergers and business opportunities
- Color-coded bars (red bar indicates a stock’s price has dropped; a green bar indicates the price rose)
- Customizable price ranges and time increments
What's New in 4.0.0:
- Support for context menu
Thank you for using Trading Chart by MAQ Software.
Do you have questions about this or any of our other Power BI custom visuals? Check out our community pages on Zendesk: https://bit.ly/maqsoftware-support